Thursday, September 16, 2010

I dont like u ....

do you know? actually i not very like to be your friend.
you know why ? this is because every times i saw u , i only will think about the trouble and problem that you might giving to me. every times i saw u, I will feel a little bit of pressure.

you might be dont know. but never mind. Now you will know. actually not only me dislike to be your friend, there are still have others dislike you too, just you dont know.
like last time we went out together, I just realized that, you pattern really make me SICK ! Do you know?
I hate the way you treat people, I hate the way you talk, and the most important thing is --- I hate your characteristic !

maybe others wont have the same feeling with me, but I am not the others. That's all .
well, i very hate the person who are very petty actually. Unfortunately , You have this pattern ...:(
You have to know, money is not whole thing,. Yes, but if dont have money, we cant survive.
yet, do you know that, your attitude towards the money is damn terrible...
RM5 sound liked RM50 to u ... = =

I dont want talk much anymore.
I know what i am thinking .
I know i need how to avoid you as long as i can do it ==

No comments:

Post a Comment